Thursday 3 April 2014

100 Word Challenge-Ruby

Mum picked me up from school in the old silver Prado. I should have heaps of time. When I first got home I got out my violin and completed an of hour practice, as I do every night. Then I rode my bike out to Nan's to ride my beautiful black pony. I had to go to swimming training to do my 400 laps. After that I was starving so I came home and made garlic prawns and rice. I gobbled my dinner up and got a second serve of rice. I was exhausted, I didn't finish my 100 word challenge... But I thought I had enough time.

By Ruby.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no Ruby! I felt very sorry for you after such a busy day. I like the way you have set the scene and kept me reading to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Mrs H (team 100 wc) in Cape Town here. I thought I had left a comment but it doesn't seem to have appeared. Your response to the prompt is interesting and the ending made me laugh out loud. After such a busy day it is no wonder you ran out of time!
    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs H for your time
    and effort for reading my 100 word
    challenge and writing a comment.

    ReplyDelete