Sunday 22 June 2014

Rohan 100WC #38


“Bu, but Daaad,” “no”

“I want to go to Hawaii to go to Kilauea (a volcano on Big Island)”. “But don’t you want to go see your cousins and uncle Fernando, and anyway last time Mum and I went, mum came back with severe  sunburn, but it was far too hot in the first place. NOW WE’RE NOT GOING.” Dads face went purple and off came his toupee . You could feel the heat come from his face .

I told him to take deep breaths,  but he ignored me. Then dad fainted, smashing his face against the coffee table, starting to get nosebleed. I  

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    This is a awesome piece of writting I can really feel why dad fainted and did not want to go to Hawaii. This very good.

    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rohan
    I liked the details about the volcano, is it a real place? It was tricky to use the prompt words this week and you have thought of a good way to include them in your writing.
    Keep write
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete