Monday 15 September 2014

100 wc #3 josh


As the army carrier went across the bridge. I was watching closely when I heard  a gun shot ring  though the valley.  Then the truck blew up. It was covered in flames. I could see the bridge was collapsing. Soliders were poring out the truck, then the bridge collapsed with the men and truck with it. I couldn’t hear because of all the commotion. A week passed and the wreckage was deep under water, but there was still a lot of talk going on plus I found out my uncle was on the truck which was sad for our family.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josh, I loved reading your story. What a great image I made in my mind of the bridge blowing up. I also like the strong verbs you used like poured, collapsed, and ring. What a sad ending to. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Josh, I like the descriptive language that you have used in your writing. This is a very exciting idea for a story, maybe you can continue this idea in a later piece. Well done. Greg Lynam Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete